If you aren't sure what to say, or how to express your sympathy and deepest condolences, these uplifting and encouraging notes will help your friend or loved one get through the days ahead.
This gift set includes:
- Glass Jar and filling
- Decorative ribbon with KindNotes charm
- 31 of our most popular sympathy and inspirational messages enclosed in specialty linen cardstock envelopes.
Jar: 3 3/4 inch X 6 inches
Envelopes: 2 1/4 inch X 1 5/8 inch (closed)
Paper: 2 1/8 inch X 1 1/2 inch White 90lb. index
Sample messages include:
- If the future seems overwhelming, remember that it comes one moment at at time. -Beth Mende Conny
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. -Unknown
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. -Hellen Keller
- May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.
Gift box is included.