Everything you've worked for the past few days now leads to this point, the actual delivery of the eulogy on the day of the service.
Here's a checklist for the day :-
1. Allow plenty of time to get there early;
2. bring two copies of the eulogy with you (one you can later entrust to a helper);
3. bring a pen, a bottle of water and tissue paper;
4. allow time for yourself to relax and center, preferably in a secluded environment, no matter how short a time you have.
5. connect with your higher power and/or say a prayer, if within your belief system.